The iCS Decoder is an iCopy-X accessory that allows for the rapid decoding and cloning of iCLASS SE® / SEOS® Decoder.
Until now, cloning of iCLASS SE® and iCLASS SEOS® has been impossible. With the iCS Decoder and iCopy-X – it’s as easy as cloning any standard RFID tag.
Most iCLASS® SE® & SEOS® systems still have legacy card acceptance enabled in their configuration. The iCS Decoder can decode iCLASS SEOS® IP / SE cards, and then generate an new card with legacy encoding.
For pentesters, the iCS Decoder exposes an entirely new in-scope attack surface. Likewise, LEA can use the device to make rapid clones in the field of a previously impossible badge type.
The iCS Decoder will only work for target systems that are configured to accept legacy cards. This is the default
This technique will not work on all iCLASS SE® readers. Coverage is approximate 85%.
The iCS Decoder is an accessory – it requires an iCopy-X.
How to use it?
1) Attach iCS Decoder to iCopy-XS via the Type-C to Type-C Cable provided.
· If the iCS Decoder doesn’t respond, please reconnect.
· Please wait for iCopy-XS to respond to the iCS Decoder. Normally it would take 1-5 seconds for it to prompt the screen
2) Swipe the card on the iCS Decoder
· On the iCopy-XS, the screen will display the CSN, Facility Code, and Card Number.
4) Disconnect the iCS Decoder from the iCopy-XS
5) At this stage, the card is successfully read. iCopy-XS will prompt you to place a new iCS cloning card on the iCopy-XS antenna portion and proceed with the cloning process.
What is included?
> 1x iCS Decoder
>3x iCLASS SE® / SEOS® Compatible Blank Cards (One-Time-Write)
> 1x Type-C to Type-C Cable
Dimensions: 90 x 55 x 24mm